3 2 1
Note: The first available inspection time is scheduled for this Saturday 10:00am. The property will not be sold prior to this time to give all interested purchasers the opportunity.
'Sixty Four' is a 3 year old private gated townhouse complex offering cutting edge architecture mixed with its perfect proximity to both shops and sand within only a few minutes walk. Originally created by a local developer holding a reputation for going "above and beyond" when it comes to delivering high end quality homes and townhouses. Combine with design by an internationally experienced architect known for tropical contemporary and innovative design. As a result, purchasers can only but be impressed.
With an abundance of glass and high ceiling voids above the living area, this townhouse draws light from all directions, thereby creating a feeling of warmth and spaciousness. Enjoy a stylish kitchen with stone-top bench and stainless appliances, which flows to the outdoor living area designed as an extension of the internal spaces. This makes Townhouse 2 the perfect match for either an investor or owner occupier.
• Undercover alfresco with concreted low maintenance courtyard area
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• 3 bedrooms (all with built-ins)
• Porcelain tiles throughout - carpet in bedrooms
• Large open plan living / dining room spaces
• Modern kitchen with stone-top bench & stainless appliances
• Main bathroom upstairs
• En-suite off master bedroom upstairs
• Separate 3rd toilet downstairs
• Internal laundry
• Single lock up garage with storage nook
• High ceiling void above living area
• Perfect for investment or owner occupier
• Private complex from the street with remote entrance gate
• Market rental appraisal $520 per week
• Close to Coffs Harbour CBD
• Walk to Park Beach Plaza
• Walk to the sandy shores of Park Beach
Strata fees: $376 per quarter (approx.)
Council rates: $2,423 per annum (approx.)
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.