4 3 3
Conveniently located minutes from the CBD, this fabulous, contemporary family home is in an elevated, private location with sweeping views over the city of Coffs Harbour and out to the distant ocean and coastline, superb by day and gorgeous at night!
Built at the front of a hillside over two levels, this stylish home features:
- Attractive, sunlit entry vestibule which sets the tone
- Sleek tiled floors on ground level, spotted gum hardwood floors and carpet on upper level
- Two living areas, the main living room has views, ample natural light and soaring ceilings plus a wood fired heater
- Four good sized bedrooms, three on the upper level, one on the ground floor
- Stylish, modern bathrooms, large showers in each plus a bath in the main bathroom
- Main bedroom has walk in robe, en-suite, views and access to a private courtyard.
- Ground floor bedroom and en-suite bathroom has Air bnb potential
- Smartly designed, easy care galley style kitchen with abundant storage and stone benchtops
- Generously sized dining area and timber deck perfect for alfresco dining
- Spacious double lock up garage with workshop and storage space beneath the home, plus undercover parking for an additional vehicle
- Concrete driveway; low maintenance gardens; fruit trees at the back and rainwater tanks
Adding to this lovely home's appeal is the private location of the bedrooms and the generously sized communal living areas which allow for a more harmonious family life with teens.
Don't wait – call David for inspection times.
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.