This vacant home site located on the brand new street of Galah Grove, just off Newman Street, is one of the last currently registered blocks of land available along the Mid North Coast. The property enjoys an elevated position within a quiet cul-de-sac. The home-site does come with some cross fall to deal with and an easement along one side boundary. However, with the right design, the end result on this block of land will be a great one.
Nestled within the brand new sub division known as 'Forest Heights Estate' offering peaceful coastal living surrounded by pockets of treed reserve. This surrounding bushland provides a natural backdrop of flora and fauna for this new neighbourhood to enjoy.
Walk to the shopping village of Nambucca Heads. Enjoy beautiful surfing beaches and the Nambucca River only moments away. Offering an affordable lifestyle while still having the convenience of Coffs Harbour City and all its additional services including major shopping centres, Base Hospital, universities, extensive employment opportunities, and a large regional airport with direct services to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, all less than 30 minutes away.
So if you are after an affordable registered home-site, with a coastal lifestyle in a vibrant village environment and keen to start building your dream home now, this "ready to go" block is the answer and will not last!
For further information and a detailed plan do not hesitate to contact Rich on firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Also known as registered Lot 111 in DP1252556
• Affordable registered coastal home site
• Block size 790m2
• Registered and ready to go
• Short stroll to the vibrant Nambucca Heads Village Centre
• Minutes' drive or leisurely walk to beautiful surfing beaches
• Minutes' drive to Nambucca River
• Activities such as surfing, swimming, jet skis, kayaks, fishing, golf at your doorstep
• Less than 30 minutes' drive to Coffs Harbour City
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.