5 2 4
Built, owned and loved by the same owners for 20 years, 46 Lamberts Road is now ready for its new owners. Brick and tile home, quality built to accommodate and entertain the whole family.
Set back from the quiet cul-de-sac street and located in the sought after Lamberts Estate area, this home is private and tranquil. Close to childcare, schools, shops, Sunny Sawtell and the beaches.
This immaculately presented home has a living area with fan, air-conditioning and a study nook. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, sky lights and a fan. The kitchen/dining area flows out to the covered entertaining area.
Centrally located and north east facing the outdoor entertaining area is the heart of the home. From here you can watch the children and pets play in the fully fenced backyard. Enjoy the green reserve scenery with birds and wildlife whilst enjoying some bubbles in the spa.
The shed is the ultimate man cave dream with a bar, fully concreted and with power, fan and two-way roller doors. For the car and boat enthusiast, there is plenty of space for your toys and tools. There is also a caravan spot at the front of the house.
All bedrooms have built ins and fans. A big bonus is the converted garage which is great for a home office, another living area or 5th bedroom (STCA), complete with its own bathroom and access to the backyard. This could also have potential for extra income.
This great family home has so much more to offer, so please come, inspect and have your own feel.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location in the sought-after Lamberts Estate area
- Solar system, just 3 years old. 17 panels, 6kw system + 2 x 6.5kw battery storage
- 6m2x6m2 large shed; ultimate man cave / plenty of space for boat and cars
- Air-conditioning, sky lights for natural light, fans throughout, freshly painted
- North/east facing green yard and entertaining area; private and tranquil
- Entertaining area with outdoor spa, overlooking the reserve and yard with a large garden shed
- Converted garage, potential for 5th bedroom (STCA), home office or another living
- Nothing needs doing, just move in and start enjoying the coastal lifestyle
- Rental appraisal between $550-$600pw
- Few minutes to childcare, schools, shops, Sunny Sawtell and beaches
- 5 minutes to University, airport and 10min to Coffs Harbour CBD
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.
5 2 4
Property Type - House
Land Area - 800m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to beaches