Lot 112, located on Galah Close, is one of the last registered blocks of land available within Forest Heights Estate allowing it to meet the timing eligibility of the $25,000 Homebuilder COVID grant. This property enjoys an elevated position within a quiet cul-de-sac. While this home site does come with some cross fall to deal with and an easement along one side, with the right design the end result on this site will be a great one.
Nestled within the brand new development 'Forest Heights Estate' offering peaceful coastal living surrounded by pockets of treed reserve. This surrounding bushland provides a natural backdrop of flora and fauna for this new neighbourhood to enjoy.
Walk to the shopping village of Nambucca Heads for cafe strip, boutique shopping, coffee and services. Beautiful surfing beaches and the Nambucca River only moments away. Enjoy coastal activities such as; surfing, swimming, kayaking, jet skiing and fishing. An affordable lifestyle while still having the convenience of Coffs Harbour City and all its additional services including major shopping centres, Base Hospital, universities, extensive employment opportunities, and a large regional airport with direct services to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, all less than 30 minutes away.
So if you are after a very affordable registered home site, with coastal lifestyle in a vibrant village environment and keen to start building your dream home now, this "ready to go" block is the answer.
For further information and a detailed plan do not hesitate to contact Rich on email@example.com.
• Affordable registered coastal home site
• Block sizes 790m2
• Registered and ready to go
• Short stroll to the vibrant Nambucca Heads Village Centre
• Minutes' drive or leisurely walk to beautiful surfing beaches
• Minutes' drive to Nambucca River
• Activities such as surfing, swimming, jet skis, kayaks, fishing, golf at your doorstep
• Less than 30 minutes' drive to Coffs Harbour City, and extensive employment opportunities
• Beautifully treed neighbourhood
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.