3 3 3
At one with the surrounding landscape, this contemporary, solar passive designed home is totally off grid and thoughtfully designed to provide a superbly comfortable and healthy lifestyle for the inhabitants.
Custom built to a very high standard, the home rests on a cleared and level, twenty-acre parcel within the 115-acre property; a private location allowing sublime views to the forest on the perimeter.
Located a short drive to the village of Nana Glen; the property is conveniently situated only a twenty-minute drive to the renowned surfing beaches and cafes of Emerald Beach, and the family-friendly estuary reserve and shopping plaza of Moonee Beach; both true gems of the Coffs Coast.
Bask in the peace and quiet, gaze out towards stands of majestic gum trees and listen to the gentle sounds of native birdsong. Stroll along the established trails meandering through rich forest habitats, home to a host of forest fauna and flora including koalas and lyrebirds and at least one hundred bird species.
- Passive solar design maximizes energy efficiency, and assists in maintaining
a comfortable ambient temperature
- Built at ground level with cement pathway surrounds and impeccably finished
for ease of maintenance
- Superb quality, light toned stone tiles inside and out
- 6 KVA top quality solar power system; efficient Apricus hot water unit with
- Generously sized bedrooms; the main with adjoining office area, built in robes
and en-suite bathroom
- A seperate, privately located living room and bedroom with built-in
wardrobes and large en-suite bathroom, is connected to the home by a
- Every room has external access, with north facing glazing providing an
abundance of natural light
- Delightful breezeway provides an alfresco dining space with stainless steel
- Quintessential outdoor showers, located at either end of the home, are the
perfect way to enjoy spectacular starry summer nights
- Two custom built, discreetly placed sheds house the power system, provide
garden storage, and two covered carports
- Rainwater harvesting to 100,000 litre in-ground storage tank
- Two dams, large natural dam at base of the clearing provides a back-up water
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries