Located within 5 minutes of the Coffs CBD this elevated treed home-site offers a rare opportunity to build close to town. Positioned privately at the end of a cul-de-sac and enjoying views of the mountains & surrounding hills this affordable block slopes up and away from the street, however, includes a pre-cut level building pad ready to design your new home on.
With the bonus of large established palm trees & tropical plants surrounding the property and only a quick stroll to local school & sporting facilities, this property is sure to tick boxes.
If you would like further details on this home site do not hesitate to contact Jason 0414 614 049 or email@example.com.
• Generous vacant parcel of land 899m2
• Located privately at the end of a cul-de-sac
• Walking distance to local school & sporting facilities
• Large established palm trees & lush tropical planting already in place
• Situated conveniently between the Coffs mountains & the Coffs coastline
• Affordable sloping home-site with pre-cut level building pad
• Elevated views of the surrounding hills and district
• 5 minutes drive to Coffs Harbour CBD
• Potential for $25K homebuilder government stimulus, if purchaser eligible
• First home buyer stamp duty exemption and $10,000 grant also possibility
Council Rates: $2,218.47 pa
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.