3 2 2
Finding a quality property offering the ability to reside mostly on one level, while enjoying stunning ocean, island and Coffs Coast views, is rare. This near new three bedroom townhouse in the prestigious precinct of The Summit delivers exactly that.
With level access from the street to the double garage, master bedroom, ensuite, living, dining, kitchen, guest powder room, laundry and balcony, the lucky residents of this home will only venture downstairs, if they wish, to access the additional two bedrooms, second living area, along with a second oversized cover deck and courtyard.
Apart from the ocean views from most rooms in the home, the other standout features offered with this property are; 5 kW solar power & separate solar hot water, reverse cycle air-conditioning in main living and master bedroom, the second living/rumpus area downstairs, not to mention an abundance of storage.
Also presenting a generous floor plan of 134m2 excluding garage, decks and outdoor areas. With so many positives, this property is well worth your time to inspect without delay.
• Internal living floor areas 134m2 excluding garage and decks
• External areas 147m2 including garage, decks, yard, drive and entry deck
• Near new quality townhouse nestled within the prestigious Summit precinct
• Offering mostly single level living with main bedroom also on street level
• Stunning ocean & island views from most rooms both up and down
• Spacious undercover balcony upstairs
• Additional undercover deck flowing off bedroom 2 & 3
• Beautifully designed kitchens - stone bench tops and s/s appliances
• Oversized walk-in pantry off the kitchen
• Open plan living dining flowing out towards the ocean view
• Generous sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes & walk-in robe to main
• En-suite to the main bedroom and guest powder room both on street level
• Main bathroom with a separate toilet servicing bedroom 2 & 3
• Superb east & south east facing elevated position
• Double garage combined with laundry also providing street level access
• 5 kW solar power & separate solar hot water
• Electric open & close control for highlight window in the living
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning to both main living and main bedroom
Council rates: $2700 per annum (approx.)
Community title rates: $100 per quarter (approx.)
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.