Price guide $749,000-$799,000
79A Azalea Avenue
New Generation Boarding House - Prime Location
•Rare DA approved for architecturally designed New Generation Boarding House
•25 executive self-contained studio apartments including manager's studio
•14 car spaces, 2 accessible car spaces, 5 motorcycle & ample bicycle spaces
•Approximate gross annual income potential $416,000
•Anticipated average rental circa $320 per studio per week
•Email Rich on email@example.com for complete 'Information Memorandum Pack' (IM)
This property represents a unique opportunity to acquire a DA Approved "New Generation Boarding House" site in the heart of Coffs Harbour. This elevated site enjoys district views, excellent proximity to services, within walking distance to; CBD, local amenities, public transport and the Coffs Central Shopping complex, McLean St Park/oval and playing fields and Azalea Ave Park. Also located only a short ride/drive to; Base Hospital/Health Campus, University Campus, TAFE, several primary and secondary schools, Music Conservatorium, Jetty District, Jetty Theatre, Park Beach Plaza & Homebase, Coffs Airport, Coffs Racecourse and Golf Course, along with beautiful beaches just to name a few.
* DA Approved "New Generation Boarding House"
* 25 self-contained studio apartments over 2 levels including manager's studio
* Several communal areas, both indoor and outdoor, including shared laundry
No open times currently available
Director | Licensed Agent
0412 412 836
79A Azalea Avenue
... 13 single studios and 12 double studios
* 1 Basement – undercover parking for 14 cars, 5 motorbikes and ample bicycles
* 2 additional accessible parking spaces at ground
* Total land area: 1322sqm approx.
* Approximate gross annual income potential $416,000
* Anticipated average rental circa $320 per studio per week
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.