265C Dairyville Road
Elevated forest acres.
- 100 acres, mainly forest with two clearings plus building entitlement
- Forest protected by a Biobank agreement, no logging allowed
- North facing home site with a superb view towards mountain range
- Easily accessible directly from Dairyville Road
- Power located at the boundary, or build an off-grid home
- Bush track on property provides a delightful riding or walking trail
- Walking distance from the Urumbilum River
- Situated on the school bus and waste collection route
- 20 minute drive to Coffs CBD
- Please Note: Purchasers borrowing from banks to finance purchase, may likely require a 30% deposit
Part of an original Upper Orara land selection made in 1887, this beautiful property remained in the original selector's family until a few years ago. Now reoffered for sale by the second owner's, who have held it as a Biobank and no longer require this facility.
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.
Director | Licensed Agent
0407 211 391