3 1 1
Positioned on an elevated 1302 sqm block in the historic village of Coramba with great views across the valley to the mountains, this charming home represents an affordable choice for the first home owner.
- Three bedrooms plus a sleepout
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Fresh white kitchen with gas stove
- Combustion wood fired heater for winter
- Paved outdoor entertaining area at the back
- Fully fenced backyard for your pet
Council Rates $1700 Per year approx
Located only minutes from two public schools, daycare centre, and all the amenities of Coramba village, the property is less than 20 minutes drive directly west of Coffs Harbour city centre.
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.
3 1 1
Property Type - House
Land Area - 1302m2
Close to Schools
Close to Shops