3 2 1
Nestled in the trees directly opposite and east of the York Street Oval, and just around the corner from Park Beach Road beach access, the location does not get much better than this.
This soon to be constructed complex of 9 townhouses, with private fully fenced courtyards, will offer an affordable, low maintenance and convenient coastal lifestyle only minutes from the heart of Coffs Harbour and all its services. With construction scheduled to be completed end 2020, this is the ideal time to take your pick of this rare opportunity.
All fixtures and fittings inside and out are of utmost quality, including stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen.
Eligibility for first home buyer grants and incentives of up to $25,000 are also achievable. This is a great way for first home owners to obtain these incentives without having to go through the design and build yourself. Simply go to contract with your deposit and no more to pay until your home is ready to move in, which removes the financial stress of progress payments throughout the building period.
So if you are after a well located new home or an investment with huge future growth potential this complex is well worth your consideration.
• First home buyer government incentives are achievable
• Private alfresco areas
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• 3 bedrooms (all with built-ins)
• Open plan living / dining room
• Kitchen with stone bench top and stainless appliances
• Ensuite to main bedroom
• Large main bathroom with separate toilet
• Separate 3rd toilet
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in upstairs main bedroom only
• Single lock up garage with internal access
• Perfect for investment or new home
• Current rental appraisal is approx. $450-$470 per week
• 150m to beach, cafes and shops
For further information, including detailed plans, please don't hesitate to contact Rich McKeon on 0412 412 836 or email email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.